Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IHAVESPOKEN!

May 25, 2010
posted today:May 26.

It's a great day,a happy day. I am feeling
so excited as i started this day. I know that something
AWESOME will happen.I am expecting that
and my expectations didn't fall.
The awesome thing had happened.
As i wake up every morning I am use to read
text messages on my phone.
On that day, my mom just texted me.
She is asking for something.
Seeing it important, I asked my sister if
she have received the same message from my mom
but unfortunately she did not.
Instead of going down, i gave her my phone
and told her to read my mom's message.
After reading the message she began to prepare the
stuffs my mom was asking and then she went through.
I feel hungry.It's already 12noon
so I prepared my breakfast (during lunch time).
While eating, I am thinking of someone,my special one.
I turned on the computer and start surfing.
I saw her online and we start to exchange messages.
I feel so contented for that day. That's the AWESOME thing.

**sunset--->evening**

It is 10:00 in the evening,
time for watching one of my favorite kapamilya program.
Pinoy Big Brother (PBB).
Something is happening inside the house.
I think it's a complicated night for the housemates.
A wall is building up between the pinoy and the international housemates.
I don't wanna go further about it
but I can relate even though we ave different situations.

We really don't know who can be consider as true friends.
Everyone can play the "plastic" role if they want.
We use to trust them easily because we know that they are trustworthy.
But I think we should know them well.
It's not about the time that we have been through.
But it's about the care, the trust and the respect that we should see
and feel.
And I think I've lost it.
I don't care if they are feeling the same.
I know what i did and found nothing wrong.
FRIENDShIP is for all.
Everyone deserves it and I know that I should have friends.
No one can control my feelings and emotions only GOD.
I want to have additional friends and I have no idea of cutting out my friendship with them I just want to have more of them.
They are the one who let go of our friendship.
I still consider them my friends.No hard feelings for them.
God knows everything about it, about me.
I just spoke for it. :)




God is our bestfriend.!






~ariescasauay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment